Included with the AvaRaman systems, AvaSoft-Raman enables full control over your Raman spectroscopy system.
In addition to most of the features available in AvaSoft-Full, AvaSoft-Raman, which is a standalone application, also features:
- Display of the wavelength axis in cm-1
- Auto calibration routines to determine the excitation laser peak (please note that an AvaRaman calibration tile is needed, sold separately)
- Integration time progress bar to indicate integration time status for longer spectral acquisitions
- View signal in normalized counts
- Software baseline correction for fluorescence suppression
AvaSoft-Raman also features history channel functions to monitor peak values or concentration versus time.
Process control and export to Excel add on modules are also available for online analyses and control.
|AvaSoft-Raman||Raman application add-on software for the AvaRaman system, to be ordered with AvaSoft-Full|
|AvaSoft-All||Full version of AvaSpec software, including all application add-ons|